Wednesday 24 February 2016

Toy Tuesday : Teething Toys : Nuby



So I know today's not technically Tuesday...... But I did start writing this on Tuesday then got side tracked by baby puke and exploding nappies! I'm guessing if your reading this blog your well aware of how that feels!
So this week we are talking about teething toys and in particular my favourite brand at the moment Nuby 

First up of the two is the Nuby Bug a loop



This is a great teething ring. It has some smooth areas and some bobbly bobbly bits too which Parker seems to love.
He gets the bumble bee or butterfly wing and goes to town rubbing his compers on them.
What I love about this one is the rings enable there to be no edges, perfect for Parker as he has no concept of when pushing something in his mouth is too far so no gag reflex happens with this. The bright colours really engage him as well as he finds it hilarious wearing it as a crown or a bracelet!
To me this teether is a 10/10

Next up is the Icy Bite Teething keys


This bunch of three bumpy keys are a classic teething toy. With there firm base and jelly top they cover all textures loved by teeth and gums.
This have become a new favourite as Parker wants our car keys when he sees them we slyly swap them for these hehe up to now he's none the wiser..... He soon will be though eeks!

A bright and eye catching design and super durable, can be chilled in the fridge also.
These i give a 9/10 only because he swings and bobs me with them haha.

Would you like to win your choice of Nuby Teether?



To enter simply follow and share my pinned tweet @trinimamabebe
And follow me on blog lovin on momma knows best blog 

T&C

U.K. Entrants only
Competition ends 1/3/15
Winner will be contacted via Twitter and must responsed within 48 hours or new winner picked
This is not sponsored or endorsed and is funded by my own money 
TATA FOR NOW 
love 
T And P
Xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment