Wednesday 23 March 2016

Wax Wednesday: Waxical Wonders: Apple of my Eye

Hey there lovelys!
So sorry I have been a bit MIA on the blog lately I have had a poorly baby and then as all you mums will know when you are contained in a home together the germs pass better yourselves..... YAK!

I am pleased to say we are all better now! The conjunctivitis has gone and the nappies are now controllable lol!

So this week for wax Wednesday I am reviewing another Waxical Wonders Product the Apple of my Eye melts ..... Such an adorable Name! I always call Parker the Apple of my Eye I just wish he smelt like these melts in his more stinky moments shall we say! Haha


Apple of my Eye is a cute pyramid shaped melt in a lovely vibrate Apple red.


This melt expelled scent as soon as the box was unsealed and I have a confession, this is the last melt I managed to capture in melting because I love love love these!


This is what I would call my choice of fresh morning melt. It give me that wake me up and go go kind of effect. I light this one first thing and can still smell it well into lunch time. If you like fresh fruity smells this is the one for you.
Why not go over and say hello to the lovely lady @waxicalwonders or visit her here at http://www.waxicalwonders.uk/ and tell her you came from here!



Alternatively drop me a line of what scents you would possibly like to see me review here at @trinimamabebe or email me mommaknowsbest04@gmail.com
Love chatting with you guys! 

TTFN

T & P 

Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment