Friday, 16 October 2015
When your children are small babies it's hard to find toys to occupy them and get there senses going especially their eyes and getting them to focus!
I have found two toys that have been suitable for my son Parker since birth, one of which I'm reviewing today!
The Bright Starts Jungle Activity Gym!
With its vibrating seat, musical tunes and activity bar the manufacturer claims this is ideal from birth, which I must say I agree. My son loves this seat but I have a few positives and a few negatives about it!
The positives are:
• Bright and colourful for entice baby to see and touch
• Musical tunes to soothe a baby
• Comfortable sturdy washable seat material
My personal negatives are:
• Activity bar doesn't click into place and has a rocking movement to it- so when my sons reach and push motion is more established he will easily be able to push the activity bar off!
• The vibrating seat-my son loves the feature but it is some what floored- the seat doesn't convey the vibration it is just held in the foot section so I see my son just swapping which foot is on that section to feel it.
• The none slip feet grips- These seem to move about a lot around the bar and find myself repositioning them every couple of days ( see pics )
Even with the few simple negatives or should I say constructive criticism I can truely say I could not cope without this bouncer to occupy my ever growing noisier son! We both love this seat!
Have you found any toys you can't live without?
Let me know! I would love to hear from you
Wednesday, 7 October 2015
Since becoming a parent 9 weeks ago, as expected I have less time to put my face on in a morning and less time or should I say less interest in topping up my make up throughout the day. So this week on the blog in reviewing make up primers! I need something that keeps my make up attatched to my slightly tired skin all day.
The two products which have come out top of my research is
Benefits Porefessional and Macs Prep and Prime.
Starting with the Mac Prep and Prime which retails for £21.00 for 30ml of product this item claims to be....
Next up Benefits Porefessional which retails at £24.50 for 22ml.
This product claims to....
Quickly minimise the appearance of pores & fine lines for smoother-than-smooth skin! Apply this silky, lightweight balm alone, under or over makeup. Translucent, oil-free formula complements all skintones and helps makeup stay put. Contains a Vitamin E derivative, known to protect skin from free radicals.
Again this product does everything it claims but I feel it offers a little bit more, where as the Mac Prep is clear silicone the Benefit Porefessional has a nude colour tint to it so it almost could act as a BB cream if you didn't want to wear makeup.
Although it costs more and get less product I would definitely say this is the product that has kept me looking neat tidy and put together 14 odd hours after applying my make up!
Give them a try or feel free to recommend more for me to try!
Love and Hugs